Privatize a Private Hotel
Imagine your wedding, your board of directors or your annual cocktail in the exceptional setting of a property located in the Gulf of St Tropez.
Ancient Belle Époque palace, completely renovated and privatized for a year, the BEAUVALLON Offers you the space and romance of a place full of history. Great personalities of the literary world such as Scott Fitzgerald, Colette or the political world like Churchill or E. Kennedy ... were there over time.
This mansion is surrounded by 2 hectares of park guaranteeing you total privacy and absolute tranquility on the blue shores of the Mediterranean.
- Direct access by an underground passage to its Beach Club and its wonderful heated pool of 300 m2.
- For your trips by sea, a private yacht of 20 people is put at your disposal.
Geographic location :Grimaud Heliport : 10mn St Tropez la Mole Airport : 20 mn Nice International Airport :1h15
de La Colle
Rare property in the South of France, this small castle is a former hunting lodge of François 1er. Nestled with its numerous outbuildings in the heart of a park decorated with fountains, sculptures and flowered pergolas, it will transport you in the spirit of an exhilarating century, which had seen the Middle Ages become the Renaissance.
Everything is emotional : go down the staircase to the delicate historical frescoes to the vaulted cellar, in the footsteps of the royal guest of the time. Take a morning bath in the swimming pool where the memory of the artist that decorated it always lives. Savor your breakfast under the golden caress of the Mediterranean sun ...
- Day 1 : Transfer from airport-chateau (15mn). Installation in the rooms, organization of the preparations: reception of the dressmaker for last fittings. Rehearsal of the ceremony.
- Day 2 : Reception of the guests, musical reception Ceremony in the garden. Wine reception. Medieval show (troubadours, jugglers, fire-eaters) Dinner in the vaulted room.
- Day 3 : Visit of the Maeght Foundation and the village of St Paul de Vence. Shopping at Polygone Riviera (10mn) Last night at the Castle.
- Day 4 : Transfer to airport.
Glamorous wedding on the French Riviera
The Grand Hotel of Cap Ferrat welcomed the most important personalities of their time. Aristocrats, stars of the cinema, high figures of politics, arts or letters, all found at the Grand Hotel the tranquility of a haven of peace. The hotel has 74 rooms, 24 suites and a villa. The historical building of the hotel has 33 rooms and 16 suites. The "Residence" consists of 16 rooms and 8 suites. Spacious and bright, they are decorated with reproductions of works by prestigious artists (who were regular guests of the palace) such as Picasso, Cocteau, Matisse, Chagall, Modigliani and Rodin. The Grand Hotel Cap Ferrat boasts a 750m2 spa with garden overlooking the sea.
- Arrivée à l’hôtel. Arrival at the hotel. The Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat offers you the same welcome as the one it has offered, during its century of existence, to lovers of beauty and high gastronomy, as well as to lovers of sunny getaway, breeze Sea and azure as far as the eye can see. .
- Meeting with the photographer who will follow you for 2 days.
- Afternoon fitness : discover the spa. After a tiring journey, the spa team will pamper you with body and facial treatments that will allow you to be totally relaxed for the next day's ceremony.
- Mediterranean dinner served on the shaded terrace of the restaurant "La Véranda".
- Morning : Breakfast overlooking the Mediterranean. Relaxing stroll, yoga or tai-chi session.
- Lunch : Healthy meal.
- Afternoon : Beauty session with hairdresser, make-up artist. Photo session of the couple and possibly family and close friends.
- 5pm : Celebration of the wedding in the enchanting garden of the Grand Hotel.
- 6pm : Wine of honor and congratulations to the young couple. Musicians. Candlelight dinner at Club Dauphin privatized for you, dancing evening.
Exceptional Celebrating of your union in a Cistercian Abbey provence
In the heart of Provence, nestled on the heights of Salon de Provence, is an islet of tranquility at the crossing of the triangle Aix-Marseille-Avignon. An old Cistercian abbey completely renovated retaining the soul of the place and its character. Old stones loaded with history, crossed by ogives, Romanesque chapel, panoramic terraces offering a breathtaking view.
You can accommodate up to 60 guests in 4 suites and 21 rooms distributed in the different buildings: 4 "monacales" rooms, 10 rooms "tradition", 7 rooms "charm". Designated by the name of a saint, each room has its own personality, which restores the sober and peaceful character of the Abbey.
Relaxation. Care. Spa.
- Outdoor swimming pool, relaxation workshop, fitness area.
- Three treatment rooms, including an outdoor area with a panoramic view of the valley. Body and face treatments: modeling, reflexology, body wrap ...
- Installation in the Abbey. Spa treatments. Relax by the pool. Last fittings of the wedding dress.
- Celebration of wedding vows. Flight of doves. Musicians. Wine reception.
- Dinner. Evening dancing until dawn. The organization of a dance evening requires the complete privatization of the Abbey for 1 night minimum.
- Visit Aix-en-Provence or next season tour of the lavender lands. Expandable to visit Marseille (catamaran creeks, MUCEM ...)